Facilio has launched REbuild, a remote operations toolkit that helps real estate owners drive efficiency, boost productivity and improve operating margin. The program is in line with Facilio’s mission to provide robust tech solutions to address the dynamic challenges faced by commercial real estate owners, operators, and property managers.
The REbuild program from Facilio is aimed at revitalizing the CRE industry, empowering it to survive and thrive in the aftermath of the C-19 pandemic. The comprehensive set of new solutions and the virtual knowledge-sharing series provides a powerful launchpad for the industry to generate quick wins by remotely controlling building operations, automating maintenance processes and restoring tenant confidence, while facilitating the exchange of practical insights with the global community.
“We created REbuild with a mandate to enable the real estate industry to safely restart property operations with confidence”, says Facilio Founder and CEO, Prabhu Ramachandran. “Real estate owners and operators face a diverse set of challenges that are largely unprecedented in the industry, from deploying remote working arrangement to operating with leaner onsite teams, mitigating economic pressure to providing a safe and hygienic environment. Our collaboration with these real estate leaders and experts allowed Facilio to quickly develop a program that will equip the industry with comprehensive tools to adapt to the changing state of affairs in property operations and be better agile to operate efficiently and cost-effectively”.
REbuild helps real estate owners streamline the logistics of restarting property operations across a portfolio and manage cost and workforce, while putting occupant and visitor health first. More details:
- Hygiene Management – allows property teams to quickly automate tailor-made disinfection and deep cleaning routines across a portfolio, manage essential inventory, and share live hygiene and health updates with tenants.
- Visitor Management – streamlines visitor entry with QR-code based touchless entry, helps guests pre-register to get vital info on travel history and wellness, and traces the journey corresponding to the space and assets in the path of visitation.
- Centralised Remote Operations – allows stakeholders to centrally monitor and analyse equipment performance, easily set fault detection and diagnostics based on new guidelines, and benchmark performance against C-19 best practices
- Dynamic HVAC Control – helps operators remotely control HVAC and nimbly deploy dynamic commands based on occupancy, space to be served, tenant requests and more. This eliminates the need for manual visits or reconfiguration of individual BMS for changes in setpoint and schedules and control of indoor air quality and humidity.
- Touch-less Occupant Controls – welcome tenants safely with touchless app-based access to spaces and comfort control. It provides occupants with intuitive apps to control high-touch points like lighting, HVAC parameters, or elevator calls.
- Operational Command Centre – is a single hub of operational data to get a 360-degree view of property operations readiness, make data-driven decisions, and holistically benchmark against C-19 guidelines for hygiene, maintenance, BAS operations, and tenant management. The command centre allows owners to customize and extend the solution based on unique needs, existing systems sand tools, and automate response workflows – all from one place.
Sumith Sukumaran, the Operations Head of Quality Group, UAE, also extended his endorsement after using the REbuild program. “Facilio has been immensely supportive in overcoming operational struggles in these tough times. Their REbuild toolkit provided granular visibility into our portfolio performance, allowing us to control expenses and scale efficiently during this hour. The transition was unbelievably smooth and we could effectively deploy proactive measures in adherence to the new operating guidelines”.
Prabhu believes REbuild will evolve further in response to the industry’s needs as they navigate varied operational challenges in the post-pandemic world. “We started Facilio with a mission to bring technology-driven efficiencies to a conventional CRE industry that hadn’t adopted cloud, mobility, or prediction in a meaningful way. The global pandemic situation has now fast-tracked the need for building owners and operators to rethink portfolio operations in a data-driven fashion. Facilio will continue to work closely with system integration partners and other proptech providers to quickly roll out solutions for the safe and staged re-opening of properties and accelerated efficiency gains in the long-term.”