HID Global will be participating at Intersec 2020 to showcase its latest innovations in end-to-end solutions to help organisations in the Middle East address the growing complexity in modern identity environments. “Digital Transformation, the Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud-based solutions are key trends driving investment in secure access solutions. Current market analytics predicts an 8% annual growth of access control in the Middle East in the upcoming years, and HID Global is well-positioned to meet this growth with a robust portfolio of solutions designed to cater to the complexities of cloud and IoT environments,” said Wisam Yaghmour, Regional Sales Director – Physical Access Control, HID Global.
Industries such as banking, oil & gas, healthcare, education, transportation, government agencies, and enterprises are driving the adoption of secure access and identity management solutions. HID Global will showcase its Physical Access Control and Secure Card Issuance technologies via hands-on demonstrations including:
- HID Global’s latest and fastest card printing solutions that enable organizations to issue highly-secure cards and IDS on-premise, including the HDP6600 with its wasteless lamination module, DTC5500LMX, and DTC1500.
- The cloud-based card issuance solution HID FARGO Connect, which integrates with HID SAFE Enterprise. Together these solutions take seamless on-boarding and credential issuance to a new level.
- The iCLASS SE RB25F fingerprint reader will be a key solution focus. HID’s multispectral imaging technology captures images from both the surface and sub-surface of the skin enabling all types of fingerprints, from people of any age, to be read quickly and reliably in cold, dry, dirty, wet and other challenging environmental conditions.
- Experience the benefits of Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides the ideal mix of security and flexibility for any organization. Powered by highly advanced encryption and a software-based infrastructure, Seos secures trusted identities on any form factor and can be extended for applications beyond physical access control.
- HID Mobile Access leverages Seos credential technology and offers user convenience, better operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and higher security.
HID Global will be present in Hall Sheikh Saeed 1, Stand A12 at the Dubai World Trade Center from January 19-21, 2019.