TP-Link has launched a series of latest PoE switches, from Unmanaged PoE switches to L2+ Managed PoE switches. Demands for PoE are expected to significantly expand over the coming years. TP-Link has been developing different kinds of PoE switches to meet the needs of different scenarios. A wide range of 100 Mbps, gigabit, and multi-gig PoE products provide more flexible deployment and cost-effective options for fixed devices like IP cameras, access points, and IP phones.
For general surveillance, TP-Link PoE switches with 10/100 Mbps ports are sufficient to meet the requirements of IPC. TP-Link’s 100 Mbps PoE switches are designed to address specific SMB surveillance needs and satisfy the demands of most IP cameras. Many robust features like Extend Mode, Priority Mode, and Isolation Mode provide value well beyond basic networking needs, creating a versatile and reliable surveillance network to grow your business.
- 250 m PoE Transmission. With Extend Mode, PoE supports data and power transmissions up to 250 m away—perfect for surveillance camera deployment in large areas.
- One-Click Priority Mode. Guarantees the quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas by prioritizing the data of certain ports.
- One-Click Traffic Separation. Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for downlink ports to avoid snooping and tampering and isolates broadcast storm for higher security and performance.
- Silent Operation. Desktop switches’ fanless design delivers zero added noise in their locations. Rackmount switches automatically adjust their built-in fans to balance power consumption with sound reduction in noise-sensitive locations.
TP-Link’s gigabit Unmanaged and Easy Smart PoE switches offer more efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet the various needs of access points, surveillance, VoIP, and other applications.
- PoE Auto Recovery. Automatically reboots your dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices.
- Easy to Use. Simply plug and play with a setup that requires no software or configuration.
- Energy Efficient. Consumes less power and lowers energy bills with Green Tech.
Managed switches integrating Omada SDN (Software Defined Networking) provide 100% centralized cloud management to create highly scalable networks. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided—ideal for hospitality, education, retail, office, and more.
- Cloud Centralized Management. Fully manage your whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning. Remotely deploy and configure multi-site networks to ensure efficient deployment at a lower cost.
- Easy Network Monitoring. The Omada app and intuitive Web UI make it easy to check your real-time network status and traffic distribution.
- 2.5 GE PoE for WiFi 6. 2.5 GE Ports support the bandwidth needs of Wi-Fi 6 access points.