Salesforce has announced that it has appointed an advisory board of senior international business leaders to provide strategic guidance and support to Salesforce’s ongoing expansion strategy in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), the company’s fastest-growing region last year. The new board, which will meet quarterly, is led by Alex Dayon, Chairman of the Advisory Board, Salesforce. Members of the advisory board previously led major corporations from industries, including consumer goods, insurance, automotive, fashion and technology, and currently also serve as independent directors on corporate boards across a range of companies and industries.
“Tapping into the expertise of an advisory board of this calibre is essential as we navigate the unprecedented challenges that are reshaping our world,” said Gavin Patterson, President and CEO Salesforce International. “The board will provide vital perspective as we work with our customers across EMEA to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare their businesses for the new normal.”
The members of the advisory board were today named as:
- Stefan Heidenreich (Vice-Chair), Former CEO, Beiersdorf AG
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia, Former CEO, Virgin Money; Founder and Executive Chair of Snoop
- Ana García Fau, Chairperson, Finerge SA and Former CEO Yell Publicidad SA
- Harald Krüger, Former Chairman and CEO, BMW AG
- Peter Löscher, Former CEO, Siemens AG
- Guillaume Pepy, Former Chairman and CEO, SNCF Group
- Francesco Trapani, Former CEO, Bulgari
- Véronique Weill, General Manager, Publicis Groupe SA
- Alexander Wynaendts, Former CEO and Chairman, Aegon N.V.
The inaugural meeting of the advisory board will take place in early June 2020.